Things I Like (January 2005 edition)
1. The statue of Godzilla in the Ginza district of Tokyo.
2. The terrazzo floor of the Clark St. subway station in Brooklyn.
3. The Yu-Mex music movement. When Yugoslavia broke with the Soviet Union during the “Informbiro” period, the entertainment authorities had to go elsewhere for film and music inspiration. Enter Mexico…
4. The web page of Albanian President Alfred Moisiu
5. Julian Opie’s strangely hypnotic Bruce Walking and Sara Walking LED signs in front of the Tweed Courthouse on Chambers St. immediately next to the Brooklyn Bridge.
This entry was posted in Movies
, Passing Through
. Bookmark the permalink