White+ at Los Globos last week:
- A 26-Story History of San Francisco: a psychosocial history of the former Pacific Bell building at 140 New Montgomery in San Francisco
- A short history of the Public Storage building on Beverly & Virgil. I’ve been mildly obsessed with this building on the Silver Lake/Hollywood border for a long time. Never suspected that it was designed out here, it always felt as if it was a east coast-styled building transplanted over here
- A New York Times profile of surrealist Alejandro Jodorowsky.
- Nick McCabe talks about his favorite albums.
- 360 degree view of the Milky Way as seen via the Spitzer Space Telescope.
- The Next America – The America of the near future will look nothing like the America of the recent past. Everyone who makes a living from futurism needs to get hip to what the demographic landscape is going to look like.