Me Me Me
- RT @EveryPanel: Chapter I, Page 28, Panel 3 http://t.co/6KyVU4jFLQ 8 hours ago
- @highway_62 @ARTofCOOP STICKY FINGERS all the way. 12 hours ago
- @marcmaron more like “and” 13 hours ago
- Watching KNOWING. So far it’s failing at even being a crap junk apocalypse movie. “Burn the moose” should be the new “jump the shark.” 13 hours ago
- RT @SpaceflightNow: A Russian-built spy satellite made for an undisclosed foreign customer launched Friday. http://t.co/jDzltE2nfc http://t… 13 hours ago
Astronaut’s-eye view of re-entry
Have I posted this lately? It’s my favourite Erkin Koray track, a groovy, slow-building psychedelic jam that should blast the cobwebs from your ears.
Always reblog Erkin Koray
FYI - Mad #531 comes out this week, Sarah and I did the art for a two-pg article, “Chilling Thoughts, 2014”.
Here’s a chilling thought — this was the only side-gig I took all year while working on The Eltingville Club. Ecch!
Some righteous Robert Williams action going on there.
Alain Delon, Shirley MacLaine, and a 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spider on the Côte d’Azur.
The Ferrari was recently found in a barn in the west of France along with 59 other impossibly rare cars.
- Every Panel on Twitter: "Chapter I, Page 28, Panel 3 http://t.co/6KyVU4jFLQ" 8 hours ago
- Spaceflight Now on Twitter: "A Russian-built spy satellite made for an undisclosed foreign customer launched Friday. http://t.co/jDzltE2nfc http://t.co/nIP2ZG5Mtw" 13 hours ago
- (500) http://spaceflightnow.com/2014/12/19/russian-built-spy-satellite-rockets-out-of-underground-silo/ 13 hours ago
- Ghoulia Childs on Twitter: "GODZILLA Gingerbread http://t.co/kTkEgT7sBh" 13 hours ago
- Bijou Theatre in Hermosa Beach, CA - Cinema Treasures 15 hours ago
- La Mar Theatre in Manhattan Beach, CA - Cinema Treasures 15 hours ago
- AN OFFER TO SONY FROM 2600 | 2600 18 hours ago
- The Weirdest Things You Never Knew About The Making Of Repo Man 19 hours ago
- Log In - The New York Times 21 hours ago
- Leo Carey on Twitter: "Adorably British midcentury photo removes all trace of the numinous from Stonehenge http://t.co/nTdG1MQRLO" 2014/12/19
- Men would rather receive an electric shock than think (Wired UK) 2014/12/19
- the Watt from Pedro show! 2014/12/18
- (503) http://www.autoblog.com/2014/12/18/texas-plumber-ford-f250-terrorists-video/ 2014/12/18
- Home | Virtue Press - I Won't Take the Mark 2014/12/18
- Capitol Theatre on Twitter: "@petejolicoeur @lkwdcitizen . . . we just received word: Paramount has pulled all future screenings of Team America. Ours is canceled. :(" 2014/12/18